USAF F-16 - 93rd Squadron
Based out of Homestead Air Reserve Base, the 93rd Fighter Squadron “Makos” fly and maintain the F-16C Fighting Falcon. Their F-16s can be identified by the letters “FM” (“Floridia Makos”) and the Mako shark proudly displayed on the tail.
F-16 Fighting Falcon Fast Facts
- Engine: One Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-200
- Thrust: 27,000 pounds
- Wingspan: 32 feet, 8 inches
- Length: 49 feet, 5 inches
- Height: 16 feet
- Speed: Mach 2 at altitude
- Combat Range: 1,740 nautical miles
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 37,500 pounds
- Crew: One
Follow Our Social Channels
This web site is not an official U.S. Air Force or Air Reserve production. No government endorsement of supporting partners intended.
Copyright 2023 Homestead Air Show | Site designed and maintained by Herb Gillen Advertising